May 16, 2016
Today, I’m joined by Coach Edwin Soriano. He’s the author of the book, Be Hungry Happy and a passionate life coach who aims to help his clients become upgraded versions of themselves.
He’s here to help coach you through the decision making process of making that (scary) jump into entrepreneurship, whether part-time or full-time.
In this interview, I ask Edwin about your burning questions about making the jump : How do I know if I’m ready to do it? How do I prepare for it financially? What can I do to prepare myself if I have no business background?
Edwin shares specific and actionable strategies you can use to gain clarity in your goals and confidence in your decision. You don’t want to miss this.
• How to finally breakthrough the 2 crippling reasons holding you back from entrepreneurship.
• The REAL meaning of F.E.A.R. (it’s not as scary as you think).
• The 1 WORD question to ask yourself to see if you’re ready to be an entrepreneur
• Php100 Startup: How Edwin sold 100+ donuts a day while studying full-time w/o any business experience
• How Edwin turned Php10,000 into his first real estate property.
• Using the INTRAPRENEUR Method to learn the business mindset while still at work
• Ecology Check: A step-by-step approach to finding clarity whether to leave your job or not
• Money Question: How do you know if your financially ready to leave your job?
Note: We did experience some brief technical glitches during the interview. This was originally intended to be a video interview hence you may hear us refer to viewers instead of listeners. I wanted to expedite this content so I released the audio version first.
A video version will follow soon.
Think Rich Pinoy by Larry Gamboa
Ready to be Rich by Fitz Villafuerte
8 Secrets of the Truly Rich
Simplify and Live the Good Life
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker
E Myth by Michael Gerber
Contact Coach Edwin via: [email protected]
Have some feedback you’d like to share?
Do you have a questions we didn’t answer?
Please leave it in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to answer them for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
How to Create A Massive Friend’s List of Ready Buyers from Facebook (Even if You’re A Complete Nobody)
How I Charge Premium Clients $2,000 and up By Simply Asking Questions by Ann Irza
Blockbuster! The 6 Step Story Structure That Hollywood Uses to Turn Plain Vanilla Tales into Huge Hits